All the Tajikistan Posts
in One Place
Planning your upcoming 2023 Tajikistan adventure?
I have spent the past 7 years traveling to Tajikistan’s every nook and cranny (okay, I’ve been trying to, but my list continually gets longer and longer!). Peruse over 50 blog posts about Tajikistan to help you start planning your very own trip.
Posts are categorized by tips & safety, itineraries, inspiration, regions, trekking & mountaineering, and border crossings.
Tajikistan Covid-19 Travel Restrictions
Tajikistan is open to tourism. All travelers must present either proof of Covid-19 vaccination or a negative Covid-19 PCR test that was taken no more than 72 hours prior to departure.
Start Planning Your Trip To Tajikistan
- Tajikistan Visa Guide: How to Get a Tajik Visa
- Is Tajikistan Safe? The Short Answer: Yes
- Solo Female Travel in Tajikistan
- A Beginner’s Guide to Central Asia Travel
- A Quick Guide to Central Asia Visas
- 10 Essentials You Need to Pack for Central Asia
- 10 Things to Know Before Your First Trip to Central Asia
- 31 Central Asian Foods to Try on Your First Trip
Tajikistan by Region
Dushanbe & Around
Hiking & Mountaineering in Tajikistan
- Jizeu Trek: The Best Overnight Hike in the Pamirs
- How to Get to Lake Sarez
- Climbing Kyzyldong in Tajikistan’s Pamir Mountains
- The Gardan i Kaftar Pass Hike, Rasht Valley
- How to Get to Khafrazdara Valley
- Trekking to Pik Engles Meadow in Tajikistan’s Wakhan Valley
- The Gumbezkul Pass Hike from Pshart to Madiyan Valleys
- South Aral Peak Hike near Karakul