This post is in partnership with Ape Tours.
#Itsmorefuninthephilippines if you book an El Nido Tour with Ape Tours!
Hey! You want a shot? Yelled a voice from inside a small bar as I walked from my room and up the alley to catch a ride into town.
I turned inside and that’s when I met Ivan. Before I knew it we were clanking glasses and I was signed up to do an El Nido boat tour the next morning.
Want the most fun experience anywhere on the island of Palawan on your Philippines trip? Just watch this video here.
Ape Tours is run by Ivan and his awesome crew. They’ll make sure you have a blast all while taking you to El Nido’s famed spots but with a twist: when most of the other boats aren’t there! Plus they’ll add on some awesome bonus spots.
What to expect?
Expect to see some of the most beautiful beaches and islands in the Philippines, hell, even the world! Plus you’ll have the added bonus of getting to snorkel in some of these locations. But my personal favorite? The secret beaches!
- The 1400 PHP price will include: a trip on Ape Tour’s boat to the islands listed on the tour that day. $1 USD = 49.90 PHP.
- Snorkeling mask and fins to borrow.
- Life preservers.
- A lunch, as well as afternoon snack usually cooked up by one of the crew onboard.
- Yes! Free drinks!! Usually beer, rumpunch or other mixed drinks will be passed around all day. Don’t worry there’s water and usually juice or soda for anyone not looking to drink alcohol.
- Photographs and drone footage from your trip out with Ape Tours. Drop on by Ape Bites (their bar & restaurant near Corong Corong Beach) in the evening after your trip and bring an empty SD card, hard drive or memory stick. Ivan will give you everything from your day and guess what? At no extra cost!
What to Bring?
- Towel– Surprisingly it can get chilly espeically if the clouds roll in and you’re on the move.
- Dry Clothes- nice to have for after the tour ends.
- Suncream– An absolute must.
- Mosquito Repellant- some of the islands around El Nido have sandflies.
- Water shoes/sandals or Flip flops- for accessing some of the secret beaches, you will need to walk on sharp rock.
- Dry Bag– Keep your cameras, phones and other electronics safe (they sell them everywhere in El Nido).
How to Book?
You can send an e-mail to email@example.com for available dates and to book online. You can pay via Paypal on Ape Tour’s site.
Or drop by Ape Bites (the bar/restaurant/office) and book directly.
Where are they located?
Ape Bites is located just a short walk off Corong Corong Beach near the Pop Hotel. It’s located in the Pops District, Corong Corong El Nido, Palawan.
Are you ready to experience why #itsmorefuninthephilippines? Then book a trip with Ape Tours!